2014 Innovation Cup
We are excited to announce the winners for the 2014 DrivingSales Innovation Cup.
2014 Innovation Cup Winner
2014 Innovation Cup Finalists
- Gubagoo for Gubagoo Behavioral Engagement and Scoring Technology (B.E.A.S.T.), and Chat and Call Centers
- CarWars for Lead Launch
- LotLinx for LotLinx Vehicle Display Network
- DMEautomotive for Mid-Interval Communcations
2013 Innovation Cup
We are excited to announce the winners for the 2013 DrivingSales Innovation Cup.
2013 Innovation Cup Winner
2013 Innovation Cup Finalists
- DealerSocket for Enterprise Dashboard Reporting
- CarWoo (now TRUECar)for CarWoo! Connect
- FlickFusion for Live Video App with Sales Overlay System
- RedBumper for SmartPrice™
2012 Innovation Cup
We are excited to announce the winners for the 2012 DrivingSales Innovation Cup.
2012 Innovation Cup Winner
2012 Innovation Cup Finalists
- CallSource for DealSaver with Mobile App
- HookLogic for Lead2Show
- DMEautomotive for DriverConnect Mobile App
- J&L Marketing for bLinked®
2011 Innovation Cup
We are excited to announce the winners for the 2011 DrivingSales Innovation Cup.
2011 Innovation Cup Winner
2011 Innovation Cup Finalists
- AdVantageTec for AV11
- cars.com for DealerReviews
- cDemo for Mobile Inspector
- DealerTrend for Car Dealer Press
- MotorLot for eSignature
2010 Innovation Cup
We are excited to announce the winners for the 2010 DrivingSales Innovation Cup.
2010 Innovation Cup Winner
2010 Innovation Cup Finalists
- Cobalt Digital Advertising Package
- GOSO Social Media Dashboards
- VinSolutions VinLens and Website Dashboard
Determining the Winners
All dealership vendors were invited to submit their solutions at no charge, into the contest. To qualify, the solution had to be a brand new product or a significant enhancement to an existing product that launched (or will launch).
To keep the contest fair and dealer focused, dealers vote on the solutions they want to learn more about. However, we did not let the dealers know who they were judging; we deleted company and product names from each application. Finalists were selected on the merits of their innovation, not on the relationship or reputation a particular brand may have with the judges.
Judges were asked to ignore the immediate needs of their store and select the solutions they viewed as the most innovative and poised to dramatically change how dealers can succeed. Our judges represent each dealership department. Decision makers represent Finance, New Car, Used Car, Fixed Operations and Internet Departments; Dealer Principles and General Managers also vote in the judging.